Welcome to iCW !
- CWoip (CW over internet protocol)
- morse code using cw audio tones over the internet,
- full duplex morse code with high fidelity sound,
- fast, full break-in QSK, due to low latency free software
- with the ability to conduct an audio CW QSO between 2 to 100 iCW ops.
- using your own CW PADDLES and/or CW KEYBOARD and/or CW KEY
The above 2 recordings are of an internet qrq and qrs CW QSO between 2 iCW OPS.
The first one is QRS and the 2nd one is QRQ. To listen, click on play.
The below 2 recordings are from an early qrq cw iCW NET on 3-26-2010. The first one is full qrq, and the 2nd one is half speed. This is a recording of one of our earlier iCW QRQcw NETs on 3.6.2010. Several iCW OPS were present using several different methods to send morse code over the internet on iCW using mumble, FLdigi, CWtype, and a custom sine wave cw code oscillator. For more information please see: https://sites.google.com/site/icwoip/
WATCH A VIDEO of a past qrq iCW NET HERE
HERE IS A BASIC INTRODUCTION TO iCW
HOW TO USE YOUR OWN CW KEYER, THE W3NQN PASSIVE CW AUDIO FILTER, AND YOUR LINE IN or MIC IN jack of your sound card to SEND CW OVER THE INTERNET ON iCW go to this link for the article HERE
please see our google sites page for the latest developments here:
FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES AND MESSAGES, PLEASE ALSO VISIT OUR GOOGLE GROUPS PAGE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW
|iCW - internet CW|
|Visit this group|
Basic Setup to send Morse Code Audio Tones over MUMBLE on the iCW Server